Thursday, February 25, 2010

Things That Make Me Happy...

A couple of days ago, the beautiful Kim tagged me to post a list of ten things that make me happy. And this week, I really need to be thinking of some happy things. So here goes...
  1. My Family
  2. Snow Days
  3. Good Coffee {both hot and iced}
  4. Fresh Flowers {both outdoors and in}
  5. Flannel Sheets
  6. Painted Toenails
  7. Taking Pictures
  8. Reading
  9. Marshmallows {seriously, I eat them constantly!}
  10. Holding Hands
Oh that was so easy and I could go on all day! But I've think I've got all the big ones in there! I believe that I'm supposed to "tag" ten of you...but I've still got this sick baby so I'm just going to say that if you're reading this, you're tagged! What makes you happy? You can put your link in the comments once you've posted your list! Have fun!!!

Oh and thank you so much for your kind words and well wishes! Keep those good, healthy vibes coming our way. Look at the poor creature...
She needs a lot of love today!

10 comments:

Kim Klassen February 25, 2010 at 2:25 PM  

oh my word ... that picture... sooo sweet and sad and amazing and real...

and i'm sorry about the sickies... hope things turn around soon...

and soo happy you played along....

hang in there...xxo, kim

PhotoPuddle February 25, 2010 at 4:58 PM  

A fantastic list (except the coffee - bleughhhh).
And sending get well vibes to your little one. I will admit I have taken a couple of shots of my daughter when she's been crying. It feels mean but when she all grown up I want to remember every single thing about when she was little.

Johnna Riddell February 25, 2010 at 5:03 PM  

I love your list, and I love that photo with the flowers :) So cute, I love the tones in both... that photo of Maya is so sad :( I feel so bad for her...

I think you are so great :) I love all the things you listed, so simple and so true and so far reaching. It's good to reflect on things like this when we are going through rough times.

I went ahead and made a list ...
http://johnnariddellphotography.blogspot.com/2010/02/happy.html
and I feel better already :)

xo

Cassie February 25, 2010 at 5:58 PM  

Poor little baby! When I worked at a portrait studio in the mall this was not an uncommon face! Things will be better soon!

I wrote my list:
http://fearlessdarling.blogspot.com/

Diane Grenkow February 25, 2010 at 6:00 PM  

Agh... poor little pumpkin! And you, too. Blech. That first pic is beautiful beautiful beautiful and your list so sweet. I think I need more marshmallows in my life.

: )

Jamie February 25, 2010 at 6:46 PM  

Oh, that picture of your little one, it breaks my heart and makes me smile all at the same time.

Corinne Cunningham February 25, 2010 at 8:27 PM  

That picture breaks my heart!
And I love your list :)

Beth Simmons February 25, 2010 at 9:38 PM  

I love your list and that you were able to list your happy thing even though times are hard in your sick family right now. Your poor little sick baby's face made me so sad for her:( Don't you just hate it when you can't make them feel better? I love your sweet, honest blog!

nell@casualfridayeveryday.com February 26, 2010 at 11:02 AM  

"Flannel Sheets"

Glad to see I'm not the only one!

The pictures are so incredible, as always.

Nell

Magnolia Handspun February 26, 2010 at 9:56 PM  

I love your list and the last image is just priceless!