Thursday, April 8, 2010

30 Things I Did Last Week While I Wasn't Blogging {List 3 of 30}

Wow...it feels like I haven't shared things going on in my life for quite some time. It's funny, you get on a blogging roll and your online life and your offline life seem to mesh and blend. Then you take a week off and they can feel so disconnected. Then, it's hard to know how to jump back in...do I pick up where I left off or do I just start from here. Well, I decided that I needed to somehow fill you in on what our life has looked liked around here and all the things we've been up to...you know, without devoting a week's worth of posts to detailing every moment. So....

30 Things I Did Last Week While I Wasn't Blogging

  1. Realized I am way behind on my 30 lists
  2. Spent a lot of time outside
    3.   Resumed our fair weather after dinner walking habit
    4.    Took Layla's four year portraits {they went awesome!}
    5.   Made my Easy-Peasy Quiche with bacon, cheese, tomatos, onions, and green peppers...twice!
        {delicious!
    6.   Colored eggs
    7.   Hid Eggs
    8.   Found Eggs
    9.   Did a little stint for the Easter Bunny
    10. Finally decided to start selling some of my prints {but also decided that I will take my time setting up shop and not let it be something else that stresses me out!}
    11.  Re-did my website to align with my passions and current goal of selling prints and perhaps looking towards future goals of something bigger
    12.  Ordered 'Raising Happiness' and can't wait to start reading!
    13.  Survived a nasty Spring cold that traveled through the house
    14.  Wiped Maya's nose nearly 2 million times {and counting}
    15.  Had a couple of nights where Brent and I got literally 2 hrs. of total sleep in 30 minute increments
    16.  Had a couple of great night's sleeps with the windows open, cieling fan overhead, snuggled between my babe and my baby
    17.  Counted jelly beans
    18.  Ate jelly beans
    19.  Saw bees mating {it's kind of freaky...but a good sign, none-the-less!}
    20.  Watched the buds on the trees turn to flowers, and now to leaves
    21.  Saw lots of family
    22.  Spent lots of good, quality moments with my girls
    23.  Had plenty of bad, shameful moments getting frustrated with the girls
    24.  Painted my toenails
    25.  Began my traditional 'nothing but flip-flops' portion of the year
    26.  Began my traditional 'nothing but flowy skirts' portion of the year
    27.  Took a ton of pictures
    28.  Started shooting in RAW {don't worry if you don't know what that is...}
    29.  Ate homemade, baked macaroni and cheese...twice {oh-so-yummy!}
    30.  Totally enjoyed a lot of much needed offline time!

So, there you have it! A quick summary of what you missed from my totally un-exciting life while I wasn't boring you with all the details last week. I really felt like there was a lot I wanted to mention and, hey, I did need to bang out one of those 30 Lists here! I will actually have another one for the birthday girl on Saturday!

So, I hope that you're all enjoying Spring and having a great week! I will be back tomorrow with Realities & Blessings!

7 comments:

Corinne Cunningham April 8, 2010 at 8:19 PM  

I just started Raising Happiness a few days ago, loving it so far! Are you reading it along w/ Kristen and her online bookclub at Mothereseblog.com? (it'd be a weird coincidence if not! :) )
And I'm going to try your quiche next week!

Magnolia Handspun April 8, 2010 at 10:44 PM  

So now I am wondering..."why am I blogging"?

Jamie April 8, 2010 at 11:10 PM  

You had a very busy week! I'm so excited you've decided to start selling prints, I can't wait to own my own piece of Madeline Bea art.

Annie - Paint the Moon April 9, 2010 at 9:28 AM  

Your blog is such a blast to read! I always savor it during my me time with a nice cup of tea. :)

janine April 9, 2010 at 11:29 AM  

I'd consider that a most productive week! I'm excited for your shop to open (but not pressuring you!) because I just sorted and tidied my study and have long thought a print or two by your good self would lend a certain creative calm to the space!

Cassie April 9, 2010 at 7:38 PM  

That book sounds good. I'll have to pick it up!

Kris's Kaptured Moments April 10, 2010 at 9:21 AM  

Sounds like a great week. you sure did accomplish a lot of great things.
Congrats on selling prints..Your shots are so beautiful.
I have to tell you I love the first shot of the pink blooms and the sweet shot of the two precious babes in the hallway.